Sunday, August 17, 2014

8/17/14

Today was the second day that we were at my grandparents. We left around 10 AM. We stopped at Tractor Supply Co., an farm and similar store. It's where I get my safety vests and other safety clothing. Dad was looking for a small submersible water pump since we just dealt with minor flooding in our basement. He didn't find one that was reasonable priced. I was hoping to find some chicks or ducklings, since they occasionally have live baby chickens and ducks for sale, just sitting in the middle of the store. I live in the suburbs and can't have one, but it's fun to see them. We then stopped at the wal-mart to see if they had my cargo jeans. They didn't unfortunately.

I finished writing my Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles review, read here. Then because I wanted to write another review for another TMNT movie, so I wrote one for BitLanders about Turtles Forever, read here. Then because I was just in a blogging mood, I wrote a blog about chocolate milk. I'm not entirely sure why, but here's where you can read it.

We finished taking care of the water in the basement. We ripped up even more carpet. We might as well get rid of all of it at this point. Oh well. Now my cave is full of stuff again. Now if you excuse me, I have 2013 turtles to watch. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment