Monday, August 18, 2014

8/18/14

So today was kind of interesting. My brother and I went to A&W for lunch and just kind of hung out. I put more of my PS2 games into the bins I had, and I filled that bin as well. Now I have maybe 80 games that aren't in a bin because I ran out of bins. I have about 300 PS2 games and about 300 other games. I have a crazy large collection, and I will never run out of lets play material. I went to the eye doctor today, which means going to the awesome mall. Brought my 3DS and street passed 15 people. Yay. Unfortunately they got rid of 2 of the stores I really liked; the cool toy store and the flea market store. Luckily, the import shop was still there, and so was the gamestop and best buy, but most importantly the import shop. In fact, at the import shop, I found a special Jynx figure, a gen 1 pre-controversy figure. You can read about it at bitlanders. At gamestop I found a cool charging dock for my 3DS, and only $2. Yay. I tested it and it works. Not sure where I'll use it, but I might set it up with my spare charger and put it next to my TV or something.

At best buy I demoed some of those curved TVs. One of them was a 4K OLED curved TV. That looked pretty amazing. With one of the curved TV demos, I like that they had a flat TV of the same size playing the exact same demo right below the curved one for comparison. Same specs, same demo, same brand, just one curved and one flat. How was it, eh, it's pretty cool I guess. I did feel a little more immersed into the content with the curved TV since it gives you more of that "curved peripheral" thing, but it's not a feature I'd spend a lot of money on. I also saw that they had complete seasons of 1980s TMNT for sale for $5 each. I checked the online price to see if it was an in store sale or if it was just the price of the DVDs. Turns out it's the same price online as in store, and since I get cash back through swagbucks with best buy and other online store purchases, I opted to just buy online. Sign up for swagbucks here. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment