Thursday, August 28, 2014

8/28/14

Well today is my last day back home. Tomorrow I head back to school. I packed up my stuff into the rental car my parents got and my grandparents van. I'm working on getting everything in the van. I went out to lunch with my grandparents and we went to TGI Fridays where I had the endless appetizers. I had 2 "orders" of mozzarella sticks. It costs about $7 for a single order and $10 for endless. $14 of mozzarella sticks for $10. I felt rather crappy afterwards. I had some red wine to help sooth the digestion. After lunch we went to their house and I cleaned their hamsters cage 1 last time before I left. I watched some Simpsons marathon. Oh Simpsons. I went out to dinner with my parents, and I had soup because I was still full from lunch. I cleaned my family's hamsters cage one last time before I leave as well. I gathered up the 10-15 PS2 games I want to take to school with me. I'll be getting more as I go because I'm collecting them all. I'm almost done and sure. I just need to check a couple more things. I need to pack up my computer. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment