Friday, August 15, 2014

8/15/14

Today was OK. We had some flooding a couple days ago, no major damage. I found more water today, this time over in my nerd cave. Some water damage to a couple of boxes, but nothing I'm to worried about. We cut up the carpet and now there's an empty spot. We had a parade of classic cars tonight. I'm not a major classic car fan, but I do enjoy seeing all the old cars, many of which I build snap together models of, so it's fun to see the full size version that actually works. I also see them in old movies, so that's fun to see them in real life. Well I went to the basement to check on some other parts of the basement. Unfortunately I found more water. Damn. Oh well. I also stepped on a nail today. That wasn't fun. Luckily it got caught in the super callus I have on my foot (didn't draw blood) and my last tetanus shot was less than 10 years ago. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment