Wednesday, August 20, 2014

8/20/14

Today was pretty fun. I bought some storage bins for my PS2 games. I then went to the Target that one of my friends works at to see if I could bug him, unfortunately I didn't see him. I bought a nintendo eshop card and used it to buy shovel knight on my 3ds. I wasn't sure if wii u or 3ds, but as my brother pointed out, I'll have more time to play the 3ds once school starts since I have a 15 minute bus ride every day. I filmed a couple of lets plays with my brother. It'll be a while before I upload them. I then went to see Guardians of the Galaxy with my grandpa. It was a good popcorn flick. I filmed a "drive to work podcast" talking about it. It'll be a little while before I upload that one, or maybe I'll upload it tomorrow. I don't know. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment