Wednesday, July 3, 2013

7/3/13

Today went well. I edited my review for man of steal. I watched a movie on hulu, American High School; a movie that's a parody of teen movies, and it made me laugh at some points, it was more mediocre. The elgato video capture card came in today. I was going to install it on my desktop with a second storage only 1/4 terabyte hard drive and plenty of disk space on the normal 1/2 tera hard drive. Unfortunately the software doesn't run on vista, so I installed it on my win7 1/2 tera laptop. I'll end up saving the videos to the portable hard drive and move them onto the desktop storage drive. Also going to do all the editing on the desktop since it has the DVD writing programs I know. I may get around to doing live shows with it so stay tuned. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment