Monday, July 22, 2013

7/22/13

Today was really good. First I got a new set of head phones to replace my broken set and I got it for free from a friend that got them on a plain. Then I went to Costco, and that's always a fun time. Then I decided I was going to get a 3DS; I did some shopping around, and I found I could get one cheaper on eBay, duh. First I started bidding on one, and it ended up being PAL, and I need NTSC. Luckily I got sniped, so yay. Then I found a new 3DS and it's complete in box and not used, and it was $40 cheaper than buying new from store. Now I got a bunch of best buy gift cards that I have bids on for below face value so I can get some games. I felt so good, I decided I was going to play the lottery. I don't play the "mega millions jackpot" drawing games, because those are like 1 in 5 million chance. I play instant win scratch offs, because those are like a 1 in 20 chance, and I've won on them before. It wasn't much, but it's something, and it's for fun. If I don't win, there's always the second chance reward points. I didn't win, but I got 2 points out of the deal. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment