Saturday, July 27, 2013

7/27/13

Today was fun. I went to a graduation party for one of my camping friends. That was fun seeing everyone. My brother came home today from summer camp, and it was good to see him again and here some of the stories. What I'm most happy about is my 3DS came today. I got some demo's and the free applications on it. I also found out that I can't play it with the 3D on without it straining my eyes without my reading glasses. Sorry it's a bit late so I don't know how grammatically correct that sentence was. I need to wear my reading glasses when using the 3D or else my eyes start to hurt. Glasses free 3D, yeah right, lol. I ordered Mario 3D Land and that should be fun, though now I'm thinking I might have wanted to get Luigi Mansion, but I'll get that eventually. I watched Ecstasy Of Order: The Tetris Masters. This is an amazing movie. I like to think of myself as pretty good at old school games, being the best around most of my friends and family. But I am always humbled by these guys. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment