Wednesday, July 17, 2013

7/17/13

Today was kind of easy. I took most of the covers off of the wall outlets and light switches. There was one room I wasn't able to get off because they've been pained over so many times. I also put the VCR/DVD combo in the basement because I just don't trust the VCR with the liquid carbon dioxide. I'm trusting the disk based devices because a jammed disk drive won't eat the disk, and I need this VCR to convert tapes to digital. Mom was kind of harping me over the stuff that was out, but none of it was mine. I picked up all my stuff, and much of the shared stuff, but I'm not going to move stuff that isn't mine. Most of it is out of respect for the other person's stuff. I went to CiCi's pizza buffet for dinner, and it was good. I had about half a pizza, 6 bread sticks, a plait of pasta, and 3 brownies. I then played an hour or 2 of the last of us. That is an amazing game. I need to review it. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment