Wednesday, July 24, 2013

7/24/13

Today was fun. I spent the day with zeldamaster93. We went to best buy, target, ci ci's pizza buffet, and a mall. At best buy, we looked at the anime section and video games, primarily 3ds games. I recently bought a 3DS on eBay, and as someone who has a 3DS, he gave me some ideas as to some games. After we looked around at best buy, we went across the street to Target and looked at their pitiful collection of games. We also looked at the DVDs. After Target, we ate at CiCi's pizza buffet. It was good. After lunch, we went to the mall. There we played some games at the arcade. Primarily we played DDR. He played one round and because he's not very good, he only played the one round. He said it reminded him of anime and how characters in those series will go to the arcade just to play DDR. We went to the FYE at the mall, and had a lot of fun in their anime section. I ended up finding a DVD of Super Duper Sumos, a series I never saw on TV because my parents were kind of strict with the shows I watched and just from the shear amount of butt references in the promos. They never explicit said "you can't watch this," but they wouldn't have allowed it. It's really weird and really bad, but it's so bad it's hilarious. We also looked some at the gamestop and sears videogame section but didn't have any luck finding any titles. Then we left and I had to get some video files to a friend. He's in the high school band and being one of the few people who took digital video that's ready for anyone. I gave him copies of his stuff. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment