Thursday, July 11, 2013

7/11/13

Happy free slurpee day. Got my free 7.11 oz. slurpee on 7/11. More packing, yay -_-. Here's a funny thing and I'm glad I caught my mom before she went further, but when cleaning out our guest room, my mom found 2 sheets of 100 years of scouting commemorative stamps that belong to my brother and me. She asked if I could find out how much it costs to mail a letter because "there's no reason we need to hang on to these." I explained that they're commemorative and a collectors item, and that my brother and I each have 1 sheet because we not only spent 13 years in the cub scouts and boy scouts, but we're also eagle scouts. I am really glad I stopped her before she started peeling them off and putting them on the christmas cards. Oh well. They're safe now. I think the post office sells the forever stamp version, but these were from 2010, the 100th birthday and are 44 cents, aka, not the same and out of print. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment