Saturday, July 13, 2013

7/13/13

Today was a good, easy day. I moved some stuff around my basement, and now I can sort of get in my nerd cave, but it's being used for storage. I moved some stuff to the basement. I started a flame war on google plus today. Kind of funny. I said I don't like apple because they're over priced and the UI isn't that great. Then this guy proceeds to personally attack me. He's all "you poorfag. Only porfags complain about the price of superior hard ware. This is why capitalism fails, because you poorfags would rather buy piece of shit toshibas and cheeseburgers instead of a good computer. How many mcdonalds cheese burgers can you buy with the money you save? Go jump off a cliff and land on a mine." All that was missing was a comment about my small genitalia, my lack of sexual encounters, and the many sexual encounters he had with my mom. It hurts for the second that it sounds like he's directly insulting me, but then I laugh at his inability to properly explain his viewpoints. You don't win people over by insulting them personally. Also I laugh at the fact that he thinks I'm using a toshiba and assumes that I will spend the money I save on cheese burgers. Actually I'll buy a car with the money I save, and then hit up the mcdonalds drive through, because I do love cheese burgers; double quarter pounder with cheese pickle only with a large sprite. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment