Monday, July 15, 2013

7/15/13

Shout out to the 2 subscribers I have on this blog according to feedburner, and a special one to whomever reads everyone of my stupid little posts. Self deprivation over, now for my day. Today was all laundry. I did laundry at the laundromat. This one was cool. It had an arcade cabinet with a bunch of old school arcade games on it like galaga, pac-man and all the sequals, donkey kong and all the sequals, and burger time. There was also an arcade virtual gold game like the kind you'd find in bars and a simpsons pinball party pinball table. I got a free game on that one, but for some reason, I always have terrible luck on my free game since the ball always seems to either go down the ally or strait down the center. Oh well, free. After that, came home and vegged out. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment