Wednesday, December 5, 2012

12/5/12

Today I had statics, physics, and stats. Statics we took a test. I didn't prepair for it, but this time around I knew what I was doing. I'm feeling high 90s since I alwayse seem to screw some minor thing up and get a point knocked off. Physics we did this test thing to see how well we knew physics for future lessons or something. It was stuff we covered, and would get averaged into our test grade if it helped, but wouldn't if it hurt. Stats was go over some linear regression stuff and what might be on the final. I missplaced my phone and realized this on the bus to engineering campus. I thought it might have fallen out of my pocket in physics, so I'm freaking out a little. I had all my stuff ready to spend some quality time at emgineering campus and do homework, but I instead go back after stats and first look to see if I could get into the room to check. Then when I couldn't, I go back to my room and check my desk, since that's where I tend to leave it. Not there, so I'm freaking out. I glance over at the futon and there it is. Yay. Got all my homework done before 5, so then I was like, "now what?" since my medication for ADHD is good untill about 7. Oh well. Went to the last gathering of college republicans of the semester tonight. Fun times. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment