Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12

Happy last consecutive month day year date for another 89 years or something. I had my last 3 finals today. I had my first one at 8, second at 10:15, and 3rd at 2:45. For my stats class, let me put it this way, my null hypothesis is "I won't do well on the final," 95% confidence so 2-tail test test statistic of 1.96, and my critical value is 5. Now for you who don't know stats, that means that I think I did really well. I walked out of calc thinking "I blew that out of the water." Statics, one question I'm not to confident on. One guy told me what he was doing for some of the questions, and after trying to explain what he did wrong, I'm just thinking to myself, "you sir, failed with falling greyscale." I didn't say it because that would be a dick move, but no one reads this thing. I also waked by a guy who was smoking after his final, and one guy asked him what he was doing. Here's what I was thinking.

Sorry about the language of this post. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment