Tuesday, December 4, 2012

12/4/12

Today went quite well. Calc got cancled because senior design project presentations. We get there, and our room is being used. There's a schedule of who's going to be there, and they're going on during our class period. My professor didn't know about it, so he was suprised like us. He said "well I guess class is cancled for today. I will post the lecture notes online so look them over when you can." Sure I waist an hour comuting since it's a 30ish minute bus ride one way. Oh well, no class. I had phys lecture. Nothing special there. Stats lab was cool. We had a SUPER hard assignment to do after the "lecture" part where we learn how to do it in minitab and such. And I mean this was super hard, like I'm not sure I did it corectly. We had to sign our name and then check a box to get 20 points for lab credit. I wanted to put an "x" or go zorro and put a "z" but the directions clearly indicated a check. After that I did homework, stats and calc. I got my stats done and have some more calc to do. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment