Friday, December 28, 2012

12/28/12

Today was painful. Really painful. For starters I got a wart frozen on my foot. Now the area the wort is on is super callased, so initially I don't feel anything, at first. Then things got really painful. I was like "boy I don't fee anything. Now it's a little cold-OOOOOHHHH MY THAT HURTS REALLLY BAD!!!!!!!!" I got freezer burn on my foot. It hurt for a long time. Good thing I'm acustomed to walking on the blade of my foot. After the wart, I got alergy tested. That's 50 or so pricks on my back with alergens to test for alergies. Last time I was tested I was found severly alergic to most everything from just the pricks. This time I was only found on trees and grasses and some other things from the back. Good right, only so much itching right? Wrong. That which doesn't show up positive gets a more concentrated, general dose, injected into your arms. Because I got more negatives this time, I got way mor shots into my arm, like 20 as opposed to the origional 4. Here's my pain tolerances. I get less and less tollerant from my shoulders as I go down. Feel next to nothing at my shoulders, but hurts like crazy when it gets close to my elbows or lower back right above my pelvis. Also below my shoulder blades, it hurts the further I get away from my spine, like close to spine not much, but on my love handles/floating ribs hurts like crazy. Shoulder blades and spine area are where I get most of my zits, so the pain tolerance is much higher around there.

Well after all that fun, I enjoyed the new PS3. I played Fat Princess and Uncharted, really fun games. Why we didn't get one of these earlier instead of the 360? Well that's because my brother wanted to talk and play with his friends when playing Call of Duty and maybe halo. Whatever I didn't know it'd be this fun. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment