Monday, December 31, 2012

12/31/12

Happy New Years Eve. I didn't do the fun party this year because the family that normally hosts had plumbing issues and they are sick. I was able to hang out with my one friend mskate for a sort of new years thing. She doesn't stay up late ever so I got kicked out after we finished watching Rocky. It was fun seeing her and her brother. We caught up, tried to set up her brother's xbox live but couldn't, and that was kind of it. I left for home at about 10:20, so I watched Dick Clarks Rockin New Years Eve with Ryan Secrest with my family. It was fun. We got our hampster out so the whole family could enjoy the new year.
Earlier today I met up with my old 3rd grade teacher and her son and the son of one of my mom's teaching friends, and we built sleds out of news paper. I got inspired after seeing that episode of Mythbusters where they made a boat out of news paper. We left one of them at my teacher's house and left it to freeze. One fell apart because we tried to use it after freezing for 2 hours in 32 degree whether. We brought that back to my house so I can make a thing. It's a bit of a raft. Hopefully it'll freeze by tomarrow morning. I want to have fun. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment