Saturday, December 22, 2012

12/22/12

So today I went to a funeral. It was really nice. I didn't know the guy that well since he's my aunt's second husbands dad and I just didn't know him all that well, but it was a really nice ceremony. The luncheon was at a country club, so I jokingly said "it's been a while since I've been in a county club," refering to my first job as a cadie. He was a veteran so there was a military thing with the honor guard and that was really nice. They had the flag on the caskit and played taps and presented the flag to the family. After that we went and visited my uncle's grave since the cemetary he's in is close to the one we were at. That was hard on me since I was really close to him. I went with my mom out shopping because she needed to do some last minute shopping. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment