Thursday, December 20, 2012

12/20/12

Happy end of the world. To comemorate, I'm going to be on blogTV broadcasting the last hours of life as we know it. You heard it here first, today at 11pm, live show. Today I emailed to people about an internship this summer. I organized my N64 games into my shelf in my bacement I need to get a wire rack for standard CD jewel cases since that's what PlayStation and Dreamcast games are on. I've got a wire rack for DVD cases so it's good for my PS2 and GameCube games but not jewel case games. I worked at getting some demos and videos on my XBOX360. I also went to a gun shop with my dad to look at 22 rifles. That was a cool place. There were some right wing bumperstickers on the counter. Felt good. Later.

Pokematic- Broadcast your self LIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment