Wednesday, September 7, 2011

9/7/11

Today was kind of hard. I had chem and engineering graphics. For chem I need this thing called an iclicker. Probably runs lenux or windows. Anyways, the batteries are dead, and even though we did pack batteries, I couldn't find them, no matter where I searched. Ahhhhh, well at least my parrents are coming up this weekend and are bringing batteries.

Well for engineering graphics, I missed getting a work book for it and the drawing kit thing. Good thing I got a graduation check yesterday. It payed for the suplies.

But asside from the graphics stuff, I had everything. I also didn't have to buy a lot of new suplies. I had a 5 subject note book from last year and didn't use much of it. It is great for this. Probably could have assembled the drawing kit thing from some new suplies and old stuff I had. But it's good to get new stuff.

Now for a kind of hard part. I my best theory is a combination of home sickness, summer sickness, and re-entry without my normal people all around me. I'm confident in myself enough to say I cried today. I've kind of been holding it in for the past week and a half. I had some down time, and just let loose. Locked myself in my dorm and cried. I then had to reasure myself that it would be all right. Without having a loved one to comfort you and reasuring you that it will all be allright, it's a little hard. Oh well, I feel much better now. Until tomarrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment