Monday, September 5, 2011

9/5/11 Labor day.

Happy labor day. I wish I did enough for a full blog, but alas there wasn't much to do. I tried to go to this video game store that my cousin knows the owner, and it seems like a really cool store, but being labor day, it was closed.
I kind of read news paper comics all day. My grandpa saves me news paper comics from his physical news paper. They kind of piled up over the summer because I was kind of busy, but I read a bunch today. Read them in the burnhard center.

My big thing was I took a small campus tour that showed me where a bunch of my classes were. It was good.

This was my last day of summer vacation. Normally I would have some fun family thing or friends thing planned, but with them being 2 1/2 hours away by car and 4 hours by train, I couldn't have spent it with them. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment