Friday, September 2, 2011

9/2/11

Today hasn't really been my day, but it had it's good points. Well for starters I forgot my cell phone in my room in the morning. Now I wan't woried about not having my life line with me, I was just worried that it fell out of my pocket, because it has happened before. It just caused some stress.

Now for the big thing. Today was the last day of fall welcome, and we had one last speaker. He was a good speaer and all and very powrful and passionant, but full of lies for me personally. For starters his big thing that he will teach everyone to juggle. I have tried to learn to juggle, and I never really got beyond the scarfs, or the second ball, or first for that matter. I have horible sports quardination, so bad that 99.99999999999999999999999% of the time I drop the ball when people toss me one. Then when I don't drop it I full body catch it, not just one handed. So yeah, can't juggle, and quite frankly I don't care.

Then here is the big lies, "here at college, no one knows your back story so don't let your past self define who you are here!" For starters, I have 22 other people from my highschool here with me at college, a couple of them who know me quite well. I know they would call me out if I stopped wearing my vest, keychain, and just stopped being my normal weird self. So no one knowing my past self is a filthy lie. Then he kept taling about changing and being different then who you were in high school. Who are you to say that I didn't like my high school self. I loved all that I was in highschool and wish to continue being that great person. To change would be changing for the worst. Things were great, and I wish for them to be that great. He really did nothing for me.

So that's over, and now it's lunch time. I go eat, then decide to hang out in th lounge in the AC. It's increadibly hot here and being in a non AC dorm really sucks. Well then my dad wants to skype, so then I skype. Then I want to skype my best friend zeldamaster93. Show him around my room and just chat. It was good to see him again and have my piece of home. I skyped for about 4 hours just amungst family and friends. Then ate dinner, and AC lounged some more.

Here is where some more succage comes. Well the lounge that I was at closes at 7, and they were kicking us out 5 minutes prior to closing. I grab my backpac and head out. By the time I realize I forgot my eco mug full of Sprite, they were already closed. Need to remember to get that tomarrow, and I will since I wrote myself a note.

Now it's really hot here and I'm constantly sweating, and I think the fact that it's becoming increasingly harder to keep hydrated is starting to affect my memory. I had to look that up because affect vs effect is so weird. Anyways, not only did I forget my eco mug, but also my broken carabeener at a movie. The movie I saw was a free airing of bridesmaids on a big screen. I was going to try to fix it, but alas I forgot it. Today hasn't fully been my day. It was nice to reconect with loved ones back home, but other parts have sucked. Till tomarrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment