Saturday, September 17, 2011

9/16-17/11

Today I had my first chem lab. It's at 8am, and I got up at 6:30. Strangely enough waking up to dark was refreshing. Well I was first into the dining hall, and was there before it opened. Because it's the big rivalry game between us and our rival this weekend, there was a car bash with our rival's colors and initials on it. $1 to smash it with a sledge for 30 seconds. I did it, and while I didn't do much, it was fun.

I'm writing this at 4:30 in the morning and have been up for 22 strait hours. The reason I am still up is because I did a service project thing where we give free rides to students back home. It runs almost all night, from 11 to 3, but we still run if we have rides in the cue after 3. I think I might stay up for 2 more hours just to say I pulled a full 24 hours. Well until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment