Tuesday, September 13, 2011

9/12/11

I tought today was going to be really good. It started out nice. Instead of our normal busses we had a charter bus to take us to the engineering campus this morning. But that was kind of the best part of the day. I had tech com and it was normal. I had lunch at the cafe at the engineering campus, pizza and soup. Burnt my toung on the soup. Then had my normal 10 minutes to get to calc. Calc was fine. But then I was working of some of the homework I have. I then realized I had 15 minutes to get to my dorm to drop off my stuff, get my next class stuff, and get to the buss. The treck that I had would normally over 15 minutes walking. So I had to jog. That was hard because it is a bit of a jog, with my backpack on my back, uphill then up stairs. I made it though, but really out of breath. And no more charter bus, back to the public transit type bus, packed to the gills. Had a 3 hour lab, ahhh so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment