Wednesday, September 21, 2011

9/21/11

Today was kind of normal. I woke up at my normal time, but realized I was still really tired, and since my class wasn't for 2 hours, I set my alarm for 15 minutes later and slept for an extra 15 minutes. I ate, took my meds, and went to class. I had lunch with some friends at the best place on campus. Did homework, then went to my next class. I then went to my first meeting for students for life, a pro-life RSO. Did some get to know sort of things but was 30 minutes late due to a misunderstanding. Oh well. Then there was a demonstration on stuff to cook in our dorms. That was fun. Learned how to make fudge, cereal treats, butter beer like in harry potter, and sweet and sour chicken. Maybe I'll use some some time. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment