Friday, January 8, 2016

1/8/16

Today was pretty good. I saw my brother off as he left for college. I used up my costco gas cards to put gas in the car, I returned the digital audio cable I didn't end up needing to fix my grandpa's TV, I went to the mall to just walk around and browse for a little while since I was out there, and while I was there I was asked to do a market research survey for precooked bacon. They gave me free bacon, asked me to fill out a little journal thing of my opinions, and after a 2 week trial period I would get a check for some money. Free bacon and money, sweet. Later at night mskate and I went to see the peanuts movie. She was cold and was going to put on her jacket. As a gentleman, I offered her my 3 sizes larger jacket to lounge in (I know the feeling after lounging in my parents jackets). But since I'm her friend and not boyfriend, I asked for her jacket because our friendship is a 2-way street. It's funny because it's cute when a woman borrows a man's jacket that is large on her. It's funny because it's ridiculous when a man borrows a woman's jacket that is small on him. I will share the selfie when she sends it to me. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment