Wednesday, January 13, 2016

1/13/16

Today was "take pictures" day. I woke up at 8 AM to get my hair cut. I went to the local walk-in barber and turns out they open at 9 AM. Oh well. I got my hair cut. I went to pick up my grandparents. We went to the photo place. I took a bunch of pictures in my graduation get-up, and a couple in my suit in case I could get a good headshot for LinkedIn. Well it would have cost A LOT of money to get the digital copy of the pictures. We got a 1 pose package for relatively cheap, and it was hard to not let my grandparents get upsold. We went to Deney's for lunch. I had a big burger. We picked up the pictures after lunch. I looked around the mall after the pictures. After that I went home and all is good. I updated my LinkedIn, changed some settings on social networks, and uploaded graduation pictures to facebook. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment