Friday, January 1, 2016

1/1/16

Wow, a new year. I still need to finish my Christmas Blog and now do my new years blog. Today I had a party with my camping friends (speaking of which I need to write those blogs as well. I have the audio notes recorded). We talked about the future of our yearly camping weekend and where we will go since our usual place is having trouble with swimmers itch. We also just hung out. I saw my godfather and his family (they're in the camping group) and his family. They have a toddler who likes carrots and celery. That works good for me, because I don't like the carrots and celery that comes with chicken noodle soup. I ate the noodles and broth, he ate the carrots and celery. It was a good day. I need to start sending in applications for a job now. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment