Sunday, January 31, 2016

1/31/16

I had a pretty interesting past couple of days. I had an interview on the other side of the state. I think it went REALLY well, and I liked the company. I was also in an accident. I hit some black ice and slammed into a concrete median divider wall. I was on a single lane entrance ramp so I drove away from that. Then I was like "I'm driving alright, so I'm going to make it to my interview. After the interview I went to the Pokemon league since the company was close to my old college. After Pokemon I stayed with a friend. We played videogames and watched Bowfinger on Crackle. That was a funny movie. I got home the next day, after my friend and I did what we could to fix my car. I recorded a 2+ hour for the 20th anniversary of Pokemon. I told my history of Pokemon. That's the longest podcast I've done. I uploaded my podcasts on Young Justice and "Toys to fund the show." I also uploaded a new "Don't Watch" video that will go live tomorrow. First time ever using the scheduled upload function on Youtube. I went to church.
So have you heard about the controversy the Fine Brothers have gotten themselves in? Well they're apparently going after reaction videos and trying to trade mark "react." I'm kind of wondering if the "Future Young Adults React to a Book" video I made with my film club will get caught. It has only 15 views, so lets see. Regardless, it's still on the group's Break and Bitlanders channel, so it'll be live for a while.
So FOX is doing "Grease Live, a 3 Hour Event" tonight from 7 to 10; I'd rather have Bob's Burgers and Simpsons. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment