Tuesday, January 5, 2016

1/5/16

Today was pretty good. I worked on applying for jobs, unpacking college stuff, and converting old home movies. I filmed a Teen Titans Go video I wrote a month ago. A college friend asked to borrow some class materials, and I said he could stop by and pick them up in person. It's about a 3 hour drive from my house to my old college, but it took him like 5 hours to get here. Apparently there was an accident. It was great seeing him again, even if it was a very short visit. I watched Transformers Age of Extinction. The only other Bay Transformers movie I saw was the first one, and I must say that this one was better. Sure, neither were really all that good, but at least Mark Wahlberg is a believable character and actor, and a lot of focus was put on the Transformers and not Shei LeBeouf. But there's not really enough for either of them to do a full review of, so I won't (maybe a podcast but not blogger or bitlanders text review, and certainly not a video review). Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment