Thursday, November 12, 2015

11/12/15

Today was rather bad. I set my alarm to late and missed my 1 class for the day. I woke up naturally and I'm like "oh, it's 8:50, I feel refresh- WAIT! IT'S THURSDAY! SHIT I'M MISSING DIGITAL LOGIC AND WE WERE GOING TO LEARN HOW TO DO THE HOMEWORK!" I got in my van and drove to the engineering campus. I made it in time to learn now to do some of the homework problems. Then I just kind of guessed and checked the other questions until I completed them. Then I worked on studying for my world history class, all day. I have a test tomorrow, and I didn't do much studying for it previously. I did that for about 9 hours. At one point I was just super tired and I felt like I couldn't remember any more, and took a little nap. During my nap I just started going over all the info I've been cramming. Like, all the info was running through my brain and linking together into a big story. After I woke up I was ready to do more studying, because now the info was better organized. I did some more cramming, and then I went to a study/review session for my mechanics of materials test that I have tomorrow. 2 tests in 1 day, wish me luck, but I feel confident in the mechanics of materials test. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment