Wednesday, November 4, 2015

11/4/15

Well today was fine. I volunteered like I do every Wednesday, and I had my mechanics of materials class and my history of the world class. It went well, and I mixed up my ancient conquerors and said there was a 0.0052% chance that you're related to Attila the Hun when my professor asked "so what happened to the Huns?" First my professor asked "HOW do you know these things?" and then a bunch of students were like "no you're thinking of Genghis Khan." I also did a project with some students where we made paper cross bows. I'm REALLY happy I didn't know how to make these in elementary and middle school, because these things are easy to come by school supplies, and can be VERY dangerous as per the evidence of sending a pencil across the room at like 30 feet per second and still on the upward parabola. These would get you expelled. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment