Thursday, November 5, 2015

11/5/15

Well, could have started better, but it still went pretty well all things considered. I woke up at 7 AM because 8AM class, and felt really tired. I went to my 1 class, and I'm glad we just kind of went over "hey here's how this class relates to making smart phones," because I just couldn't pay attention. I had my office hours with my film club, and worked on my world history reading assignments. When I got back to my room, I was like "I should work, but I REALLY need to just lie down and take a little nap. The funny thing about me when I take naps on workdays, I always maintain some level of consciousness, and I'm fully aware of what is going through my head, even though I don't have control of it. It gave me REALLY good insight into what's been eating at me this past week, and also reminded me of a homework assignment I had to do. It was very symbolic, like something out of a cartoon, and I was able to tell what was getting at me and with that understood I was able to work out how to address them.
Well I did some homework and projects, and then went to see Southpaw at my colleges movie night. It's a REALLY good movie. I think I might review it. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment