Sunday, November 1, 2015

11/1/15

Well, let me start with Halloween. I didn't do anything really Halloweeny yesterday because I did all that on Friday. I was going to film a short with my film club, but no one showed up, so I filmed a vlogcast about teen titans go. I did upload my "why I love Halloween" video, but I filmed that on Friday. At midnight I went to Meijer to get the Mii Fighter 3-pack, but they weren't there. I got a Madonna CD instead, because I love that pop princess and it was $5; that's less than if I bought it digitally and without the work of having to burn MP3s to an audio CD.
Well I went to Target in the morning to see if they had them, and they didn't. Luckily the guy at the game counter knew it was a Toys R Us exclusive, even thought the website didn't specify that. I went to Toys R Us and also found Shulk, Grininja, and Fox. I guess Nintendo is shipping more units. I went to church, and tried to film with my film club again, and to no avail, again. I skyped my parents and found that the TV room in my dorm would make the perfect set for the critic critic. Did a little nothing after that (homework, internet videos, etc.) Now I'm here typing this. Meta OOOOHHHHH. later.

No comments:

Post a Comment