Tuesday, May 6, 2014

5/6/14

Today was pretty good. I uploaded my 100th Dailymotion video special. I saw my grandparents and made sure the guy that installed the cable did it right. Turns out Comcast gave us a 10 year old modem, a modem they said was new. Never get Comcast people. Comcast is absolutely terrible. I went to the visitation for my friends' grandpa. I didn't know him well, only really meeting him 5 or so times, but I was there for moral support for my friends. After the visitation I went back to my grandparents. Went out to dinner with them. Afterwards I brought their nes back to my house, because they never use it, my bother and cousin don't care about it, and I'm sure it was only a matter of time before they said "this is just taking up space," and either threw them away or sold them for peanuts. I checked their value on price charting and the games alone are worth $220. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment