Monday, May 26, 2014

5/14-16/14

This weekend was good. I spent half of it with one pair of grandparents and the other half with the other pair of grandparents. The first pair was just a spend saturday with since I don't see them often. The other pair was do yard work because they need help with the yard work. On my way to my second pair's house, I stopped at a garage sale and picked up a Panasonic 3DO for $2. I was really happy. Obviously the lady that sold it to me had no idea what it was. She probably thought it was some kind of CD or DVD player. It doesn't work as of right now, but even for parts it's worth over $30. But I'm not going to get rid of it so fast. I'm going to talk with my one friend who really knows tech and see if he and I can fix it. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment