Sunday, May 4, 2014

5/1-3/14, fun with friends

I had a fair amount of fun these past couple of days. I helped my grandparents out with Comcast and their phone. Comcast was really screwing them over. Their phone wasn't working, and my grandma needs her phone for medical reasons. Without her phone, Comcast put her life in jeopardy. Throughout the ordeal, my grandpa got $80 in credit and 6 months of starz premium movie channel. They had 4 techs over 4 different times. Turns out their modem was bad. The first 3 didn't find out it was the modem, and the fourth likely wouldn't if I didn't call tech support on my cell phone prior to and have them do their "send a signal to find out what's wrong" to find out we need to get their modem replaced. Somehow the new modem didn't get activated properly, but when I called to activate it they said it was activated. The last tech fixed the activation issue. Comcast is on a 1 year probation as far as I'm concerned. They screw up one more time in a year, and I mean anything, even a misplaced charge on their bill, and we're switching them to our cable provider.

But enough about the incompetence of Comcast. Time to talk about my fun time with friends. On Thursday I hung out with mskate. She was doing well. We had fun. On Friday I hung out with zeldamaster93. We made some lets play videos of Ms. Splosion Man, Jetpack Joyride, and Ducktales Remastered. It was a fun time. Then on Saturday I did a google plus video hangout with my toonami friends for the premier of attack on titan. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment