Friday, May 16, 2014

5/16/14

Today was pretty good. I went to work. Today we finished engine disassembly and assembly. It was fun. Unfortunately I hit the ratchet a little hard a couple to many times. Got me a nice bruise on the palm of my hand. It's a little sore. I also went out to dinner with my family. That was fun, and tasty. I do have some bad news though. I ordered Pac-Man Fever in the mail and the record came today. Unfortunately the person who shipped it had no idea how to ship a vinyl record and it came broken. 10 layers of gift bag tissue paper and packing tape does not make for a protective way to ship a fragile vinyl record. You need buble wrap, card board, "do not bend" and "fragile" stamps. Really sucks. Now I need to either get a replacement or a refund. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment