Sunday, April 6, 2014

4/6/14

Today was horrible. Church was fine, but damn, did I lose my day. So I had to work on this validation and verification report for my semester long simulation project. Now normally this is when you explain why the model meets what you expected it to be and how you know it is like you want it to be. I did that for about half of it, then I went on to explain that my professors demands for "more complexity" completely ruined the project and that this is not what we intended to make and this will not follow the actual system, and that it's all his fault. I did it in a very polite, passive aggressive way, so it doesn't come off as rude, but definitely said "this sucks, we know it sucks, and it's your fault. Our first model was great, and if we tweeked it it would have been great and useful, but it's not because you wanted us to add things that aren't in the actual system." Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment