Thursday, April 3, 2014

4/3/14, I went on an adventure

Well, today was interesting. I got my allergy shot and had to do a pee-in-cup drug screening for my internship. Now for something so simple, it sure was time consuming. It's not like I could just get it done at the health center, I had to go out to get it done. I had to ride 2 different buses to get to the location that was like an hour away by bus. Then because it was raining and my umbrella is a piece of crap, it decided to finally break on me, so I walked down to the Meijer a block away. Even more time. By the time I got back to my dorm, 4 hours had passed. I wanted to study for my test tomorrow. That's not really happening. I also had my film club. I showed everyone my video. If you haven't seen it, well check it out. Later.
- Watch More Funny VideosThe Wrong Study Lounge

No comments:

Post a Comment