Wednesday, April 16, 2014

4/16/14

Today was rather interesting. In circuits, sim, and OR we basically didn't do much except some review. My sim and OR professor basically ran the class for 30 minutes and then said "so there's nothing left, OK, there's not really class Friday so I will see you for final." Yeah. But then there was the ergo. Ergo we had presentations. We had to present our semester long project. Afterwards our professor gave us a bit of a hard time about how we didn't talk enough about our subject. Dude I crammed as much as I could into the 10 minute window you gave me. I cut out half the things I was going to talk about because I didn't have enough time. Then I talked to him about my grade in the class to see if I need to take the final. I think I might but I'm not sure. He gave me a bit of a hard time regarding my contribution to the project, but that only happened because my group member that talked to him first didn't show him my excel sheets. Turns out I already did what he needed me to do.

Here's an interesting thing that happened, I saw a gangsta engineer on the bus today. He was talking to a guy about him lending the guy an SD card with something on it. He was all "look dawg, when I give someone a chip, and physically put it in my boy's hand, I run the risk of nev'r seein' it again. But look, that's just one of my extra chips." He then pulls out a case that contains like 8 different formats of memory storage. "You see this, this is what I got. I have all sorts of different chips (memory cards ranging from SD to what looks like a ram card) and this here is my 3-20 (external hard drive). I never leave home without it. This has all my music and stuff on it. But it's not like my 2-tera. That's my baby...." He keeps going on about his memory storage devices, and while it may not sound like it, he really had a gangsta tone and way of carrying himself. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment