Tuesday, April 15, 2014

4/15/14

Today had some major ups and downs. Stared out down, then got really up. First off, after a weekend of nice weather, we get snow. Like, millimeters of snow on the ground. We normally don't get snow mid-April. Annoying because that means I have to wear my boots, and socks, and I hate socks. Well next thing I go to the engineering campus because I was going to meet with my group before lab, but then I forgot my lab materials so I had to go all the way back to main campus, and that meant I basically lost 2 hours of possible productive time. I had my lab, worked on projects, and that was basically it. Then my one group member decides he's going to buy me dinner after doing so much with the project and basically making him not fail the class. That was nice of him. He got me a hungry Howies pizza. This is the first real food I've had in weeks, maybe months. If I have pizza for dinner in the dorm, I normally have 2 slices, and they're rather thin crust. This time, I ate more than half in one sitting and it had some thick crusts. My stomach said it was full, but the rest of me said "shut up this is the first bit of real food we've had in weeks." Well after doing some more work, I ask my group what we're all wearing tomorrow for our end of semester presentation. I said I was going to wear a polo shirt and khaki pants. One of my group members asked if I was going to wear my vest. I jokingly said "only if the entire group wears them, I have enough to go around." She said that'd be a great idea, and I'm like "OK I'll bring my spare vests then." Now I'm going to finish off the pizza. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment