Friday, August 9, 2013

8/9/13

Today was great. First I saw my grandparents today, the ones that I don't see every week. On the way to see them, we stopped at an outlet mall. We got gold fish and the like from the peprige farm store. I got a new pair of crocks from the crocks outlet. I needed a new pair since mine held together by dental floss and have the sole almost completely worn out. One really fun thing was going to the "Coach for Men" store and just look around. My mom and I were greeted by a VERY flamboyant man. No really, he had a fauxhawk, FABULOUS clothes, strutted, and rested his hand on his hip. We looked around at the stuff and just made fun of how expensive things were. $400 merse, $90 belt, $100 wallet, $40 set of golf tees, etc. We met my grandparents at a German restaurant that they love and is halfway between us. It's good. It was really fun seeing them again. The accordion player played the super mario theme. I'll upload the video at some point soon. Really cool. After visiting with my grandparents, we had a surprise visit from my aunt, uncle, and cousin, the nerdy one that's really fun. We visited, told stories, played some video games, and watched 2 episodes of the simpsons. Great time. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment