Saturday, August 17, 2013

8/17/13

Today was fun. I went to a grad party today. It's late in the season, I know, my brother goes up to college in a couple days so it is really late. It was still fun. The guy is very outdoorsy, and so is his family. They hired an archery guy to bring some stuff for us to do. He had a normal target, but then there was this skeet shooting like event thing. Basically nerf foam targets get launched in the air, and then we shot at them with a bow and nerf tip arrow. Of everyone I was the best. I wasn't GOOD, but I ht probably 50% of the targets, which is better than anyone else can boast. Also, a daily deals site had a deal for gamecube controllers. They're marketed as "wii compatible controllers."
Really. I got one because I needed another gamecube controller in order to have 4 controllers. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment