Wednesday, August 14, 2013

8/14/13

Today was good. I did my driving job. It went well. I got my wart looked at, and it's gone. Yay. Great news, I downloaded DuckTales remastered and it's great. It's almost exactly like the original game. The only differences; graphics are updated and easy to see, sound is improved, there is now a story or the story is now in the game and not just in the manual (don't know, got the original used at funcoland without manual), actual voice actors from the show voice all the dialog, there's unlockables, and based on some interviews I've seen, the maps are restored to the creators originally intention (slight changes had to be made to accommodate NES limitations). Even with these changes, the original core gameplay remains the same, the maps are still quite faithful, and it's an amazing side scrolling platformer. I might review it. I had dinner with my grandparents. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment