Saturday, August 3, 2013

8/3/13

Today was fine. My dad and I went to pick up my new futon mattress at Wal-Mart pick up. It was funny because when it first came out, we were second before we had to sign off on it. We looked at it and it didn't look right. It had a picture on it that looked like a trampoline or, as I called it, a baby cage. We asked the lady if it was a futon mattress and she said, "woops, that's a pool." Now I admit that a personal pool in my dorm room would be really cool, especially during the super hot early weeks, but I don't think that would go over well with res life. Also, I can't fall asleep in a pool and live to tell the tale like I can with a futon. Rest of the day was pretty lazy. I went to a grad party of a family friend and I listened to his grandpa with the early stages of Alzheimer's ramble on and it was kind of interesting to hear what his stories were, even though he didn't finish before starting another story. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment