Thursday, August 15, 2013

8/15/13

Today was crazy. Things started out normal. I woke up, ate breakfast, and went to pick up the guy I drive. I went to Starbucks like normal and the tea went through me faster than normal. I watched an episode of Stoked on hulu. Great series. What I also did was do a slight overhaul of my video site. I put in a Nav Bar that's part of the template, so now I don't need to copy and paste the HTML into the post each time from my page called sandbox test. I then went through each post and deleted the Nav Bar in every post. Well after the class, we went back to my rider's house and we went to the bus stop because he'll now be taking the bus to class and I was there to make sure everything went right since I have experience with public transit. We get on the bus and ride to campus. We weren't going to get off because we thought we could just ride it round trip. We rode it to the end of the line, and then we got kicked off. Luckily it was on a major road I knew and kind of being stranded, we decided that our best course of action would be to walk the 20+ mile walk back to his house. We made it somewhere between 1 and 2 miles before another bus stop came with a bus that would get us home. While walking down the sidewalk next to this highway, with cars zipping past us and few businesses and people along the road, I had the strange feeling that I've seen this before, like in a dream. A little Deja Vu. It was cool. I beat DuckTales remastered on easy, and now I need to do medium and hard. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment