Sunday, July 8, 2018

7/7-8/18

The past 2 days were pretty calm. Saturday I woke up and played Tumblestone while watching Gold Rush before it expires from hulu. Then I remembered I wanted to go to Fireworks, an anime movie distributed through Fathom Events. I'll get a review made soon, it was a good slice of life anime movie that dealt with altering reality to redo events. One thing that I tried to do on Friday was get a windows phone activated on Verizon, but apparently it wasn't compatible with Verizon's network, so I had to send it back. I took it to a BP gas station that also does post office mailing. Honestly it was quite funny because it looks like a gas station convenience store, except for 1 corner that looks like a post office. The clerk that was working the main convenience store register watching soccer had to run over to the post office register and ring me up. Kind of funny.

Sunday pretty low key. Went to church and went to the grocery. They were having a buy one get one free deal on chuck roasts. I bought 2 (of course) and some other things like a head of lettuce and condiments (because I'm running low on some). I also had a coupon for $5 off $25, so that saved me some money. I made 1 of the roasts and had part of it for dinner. The rest I made into freezer dinners for later. I uploaded my Solo review. What an unfortunate movie. I also did a fair amount of tiding yo that was really needed. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment