Tuesday, August 7, 2018

8/4-8/5

This was a fun weekend. I had to go into work at 5AM for a special observation, and that only lasted an hour. The night before I had a dream I was a golf caddie again, as a 25 year old that hasn't done that in 8 years. I think the psychology behind that is "the last time I had to wake up this early on a Saturday was when I was a caddie." Anyhoo, after finishing the assignment I came home and around 9AM I'm like "I'm hungry, but it's only 9AM, but I guess I have been up for 5 hours, so maybe I should eat something." I went to Big Boy for the breakfast buffet; it's a pretty decent value if you go really hungry and eat a lot. The powder sugar waffles were really good. In the afternoon I went to Sailor Moon Supers the movie dressed as Tuxedo Mask. That was fun, and it was a good movie. I'll get the podcast uploaded at some point. Nothing else spectacular on Saturday.

Sunday was a special gathering with my family. My aunts and cousins came over to my parents house and it was lots of fun. I hung out with PepperBC and other relatives. Pretty fun time. Basically just visiting. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment